[oletrucks] 307

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 307
From: mytruck@hehe.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 9:31:27 -0600
Thanks for all of the responses.  My reason for asking is that my father in
law
told me I could have the engine from his old buick station wagon.  I
really like my 235, but I have not had any luck finding a transmission
option I like.  I guess I am too picky, but I want power in low gear and
speed enough for the highway.  Overdrives are hard to find especially for
little to no money, lol. So I was just looking at all possible options that
might be available for a 307.  Thanks for all of the feedback.

Tex Carr
59 1/2 step

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com