Re: [oletrucks] Turn signal wiring and instruction sheet

To: moneymatters@snet.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Turn signal wiring and instruction sheet
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 21:08:41 EDT
moneymatters@snet.net writes:

<< I am working on rebuilding a 50 chevy PU, a good part of it was in boxes
 and pieces when I bought it .  Trying to get enough of the truck
 together to get it through MVD inspection. I have an add on turn signal
 switch (6 volt system)which wraps around the steering column. Does
 anyone have an instruction sheet or diagram to take some of the quess
 work out of this project?  Chet >>

  Is it a Signal Stat?  If so, I have the diagram around somewhere.

  Mike