Re: [oletrucks] ATHS Shelton WA show (long)

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ATHS Shelton WA show (long)
From: Lewis Osborn <losborn@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 19:13:26 -0700
Monday, August 02, 1999, 8:24:37 AM, Graham wrote:

<snip>
> size I am told).  OK so I bought the truck intending it as a donor vehicle,
> even though it runs and drives (pretty well actually).  Minor glitch
> however. . . my wife, who attended the show with me, says "well now you have
> the patterns, couldn't you have the parts that you need made and then. .  .
> I could have the truck that you just bought?"  I was flabbergasted!  Didn't
> think she shared my enthusiasm for these old work trucks.  Just goes to
> prove that I married the right girl but. . . now what do I do??????

Do you REALLY have to ask??? <G>  But, since you did, it looks to me like you
can

a) be divorced with no wife and no truck, or

b) be happily married with a happy wife and two trucks.

(Pick b!  You'll be broke either way...)

Lewis - K7LVO - Medford - Valley of the Rogue - OR
The Forty - 1940 Chevy Pickup - One Owner
http://www.teleport.com/~losborn/1940.html