[oletrucks] ROAD TRIP!!!! Pacific NW

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] ROAD TRIP!!!! Pacific NW
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 23:04:20 -0700
Hey guys,

I think most of you have heard that we're driving the '48 to a couple of
events in Washington this month. We'd like to get together with as many
list members as possible while we're on the road. We'll have lots of
spare time on this trip to play "tourist" and visit, so if you're
available please email us before the 24th and let us know how to get
ahold of you. Our rough itinerary follows. We're not completely tied to
the days between the weekends. Thanks!!

We'll be leaving Calgary early on Wednesday, August 25, arriving in
Spokane Washington that
afternoon.  Spending the weekend in Spokane at the NSRA NW Nats, then
leaving Spokane on
Sunday the 29th, heading SW towards Portland Oregon. We're not sure how
far we'll get before
stopping for the night. We'll arrive in Portland on Monday, hoping to
spend Monday and Tuesday
in the Portland area. Leaving Portland we'll head SW again towards
Lincoln City, then north up
the 101 to Aberdeen. From there we'll head east to the Tacoma area,
arriving Thursday in time
for the start of the Unfinished Nationals in Graham. We'll spend
Thursday thru Sunday in
Graham, then head up to the KOA campground in Kent, where we'll set up
home-base. We'll
spend the next 4 days checking out the Seattle/Tacoma area before
finally heading home again
on Friday the 10th.
We hope to be able to meet up with as many from the list as possible, so
if you'll be around at
those times please email us before the 24th so we can make plans. We
look forward to meeting
everyone!

Alan & Karen Gingles
1948 Chevy "1314"