[oletrucks] GMC resto pack

Subject: [oletrucks] GMC resto pack
From: "David Miller" <davidmiller@home.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 16:08:22 -0500
I pursued the GMC Restoration Pack again last week.  Once again, GMC
referred me to the Chevrolet Restoration Center.  Then Chevrolet referred me
to GMC customer service again, GMC Customer Service denied there was such a
thing, then after consulting with a co-worker, told me to call another
number.  That rang GMC Truck Customer Service in Canada, who disavow any
knowledge of trucks south of the border.  Who knows, they may have something
for you if your Jimmy was built in Canada.  I sustain some hope for a GMC
Truck Restoration Pack, but I feel the same way about Sasquatch and the Loch
Ness Monster.

David Miller - 1940 GMC 1-ton woodie - Nashville, TN
http://members.home.net/woodies
mailto:woodies@home.com