[oletrucks] Rear Springs for '53 1/2 ton

To: "Everyone" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rear Springs for '53 1/2 ton
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 10:34:43 -0600

Hi All,
In the past few months I've seen some of you trying to get rid of your rear
springs for a '47-53' half ton.  I desparately need both rears.  Both of mine
are bent backwards about 6" from the rear shackle.  This week end I found out
that lowers the chassis enough that the inner wheelwell rubs on the inner
sidewall of my tires.  It won't be long before I'm out 2 tires as well.

I have emailed several of you separately who had very old e-mails regarding rear
springs.  I'll gladly pay shipping in advance.  I'm hoping the price is low
(Free?). Mine have 8 leaves.  I don't have the money to repair any broken ones,
so I'm looking for springs in reasonable (whatever that means) condition.

If interested, e-mail me, I'll give you a mailing address so you can get the
shipping estimate.
Thanks,

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com