Re: [oletrucks] Window Glass

To: nateley <nateley@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Window Glass
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 07:53:35 -0400
Chevy Duty also sells glass setting tape. There should be four screws that hold
the window frame to the track that the two rolls slide on. They are inside the
track and are likely clutch head screws. They are visible with the window rolled
up and cardboard door panel removed. Once they are out grab the top of the
window and roll down the regulator to give you room to rotate the window enough
to wrestle it out.

Grant 50 3100