RE: [oletrucks] Carb kit

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, "'RifeB@ttc.com'" <RifeB@ttc.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Carb kit
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:03:52 -0500
Bill, the same carb came on my old truck, but I  think mine was a very early
'50 model and Chevy was using leftover carbs from '49. Anyway I never was
able to find the kit you're looking for, BUT I never asked around the
TRACTOR supply houses!!!  Apparently, this carb is very common on many makes
of tractors according to old-timers I've talked to about this. Call your
local Massey dealer. Let us know how you fare.

     Tim
     '50 Chev 1/2  deluxe