Re: Re: [oletrucks] Mark Noakes..... panel truck tail light

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: [oletrucks] Mark Noakes..... panel truck tail light
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 20:15:42 EDT
This is why I love this list. . .thanks guys for taking care of me.  And you
even put up with my off beat humor (brain damage induced by govt projects. .
.I'd tell you which ones but then we'd have to. . .)

Just got off travel today and found this email amongst the many.  I will be
bidding on this item, but it turns out that this is the rear fender light and
not the tailgate light.

However, I've decided that one rear end accident on my eventual daily driver
Suburban would wipe me out if I didn't have spare parts to fix it back . .
.so for now I'm collecting Suburban parts just like this.

Thanks guys,

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville,TN

<<In a message dated 8/10/99 7:33:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tcape@weblnk.net
writes:

<< Mark Noakes was looking for the panel tail light.  You out there Mark??
 Tom Caperton
 '47 2nd 3100 >>

  I'll bet he be a bidding right now :)

  Mike>>