Re: [oletrucks] Art Deco Ignition Switch

To: "Gerry Deibert" <gerryrd@verendrye.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Art Deco Ignition Switch
From: "Haist Corp." <haist@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:36:34 -0700
What you want is called an electrolock and it's an assembly that includes
the key lock, a shielded cable that runs to the coil and a cap
that covers the connection on top of the coil.  Of course, you have to have
the original coil with the terminals on top and the porcelin insulator on
the bottom.  I can get you a picture of the whole set up if you want.

Jim Carter's used parts guy had some as of a couple of years ago.
There's also a guy in Denver that advertises in This Old Truck that has
some.

Hope this helps.

Whitney Haist
www.jps.net/haist/artdeco.htm