[oletrucks] Rappin' off - Inliners East

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rappin' off - Inliners East
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 15:06:48 -0400
Next weekend Inliners International is hosting their 3rd annual Eastern
Cruise-in at the Latimore Valley fairgrounds near Harrisburg Pa. The event
runs all day Saturday 8/21
and till noon Sunday. Featured will be an all-you-can-eat Pit beef cookout,
show 'n shine, tech sessions with Inliners Tom Langdon of Stovebolt Engine
Co and Pat Smith, crew chief for Dyson Racing; Vintage racing on the
fairgrounds 1/4 mile dirt oval; swap meet and much more. The event usually
draws a mix of cruisers, race cars, trucks and street rods, all
INLINE-powered and sounding great. I plan on driving my 302-powered 51 GMC
up later this week and hope to see a few more "old-truckers" up there.

Guests are welcome. There is no admission to the fairgrounds so drop on by!
Pre-registration, which includes all-you-can eat food tickets for two (both
days), pit passes to the Vintage races, door prizes, tech sessions etc) is
$32 and well worth it!

The Latimore Valley Fairgrounds is located about 20 miles south of
Harrisburg  and 15 Mi north of Gettysburg on Rt 15. E-me for more details or
contact the event chairman, Bill Unger, at (717) 993-2332.

Jack / Winter Park FL