[oletrucks] Electricity and Old Trucks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Electricity and Old Trucks
From: Bill Bailey <billb@gamewood.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 19:11:00 -0400
Ever since the other day when the heater blower question appeared on the
list I have been working on a page that explains the basic fundamentals of
DC electricity and how it applies to circuits in our trucks.
There are some basic formulas and a walkthrough using a heater motor
circuit as an example.
If you are interested go to my webpage (
http://members.tripod.com/~oltruck/ ) and click the appropriate link.
I have been looking at this page for 3 days or so and may be reading what I
want to see so if you see any errors, email me offlist and I'll fix'em.
Hope it's of some assistance to someone!
Bill Bailey
http://members.tripod.com/~oltruck