[oletrucks] flexplate question

To: "old trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] flexplate question
From: "David" <dstiles@rmi.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 21:06:01 -0600
Hello everyone. This is my first time to join into a list like this , so
here goes. Last week I walked into a friends bodyshop here in Gunnison
Colorado. and he showed me a 1957 Chevy mod 3200 stepside pickup truck,
which I promptly bought.NO BIG DEAL EXCEPT it is a basket case. He started a
frame up restoration a few years back ,got all the body work done but before
he could put it back together he got side tracked, so here I come and join
in the fun.Should be interesting to say the least.You all will probably be
hearing a lot from me over the course of this restoration.Do need 3200
fender emblems if anybody has them.

1957 3200
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the
rain---David