[oletrucks] New lister

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New lister
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 23:35:45 -0400
Welcome to the list David.  Sounds like you at least got a project with
a sound body...that's half the battle IMHO.  I always figured anyone
could do mechanical work (well at least they can if I can!), and it's
easier to see a project through if you're not spending ages doing
extensive rust repair.  Keep us posted on your progress.  Lots of good
info available here from very knowledgeable folks.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project

BTW, I was in Colorado last summer on a week long bicycle trip.  Great
scenery and nice hospitality as well!