RE: [oletrucks] trailering fiasco-need input

To: <varanus@mail.phoenix.net>, <napco4x4@onelist.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] trailering fiasco-need input
From: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 12:07:43 -0700
I think I understand, that you are going to tow your sub to co. and then
pull another one back behind the one you tow there. I think you will have a
long haul with loose steering and no way to brake the sub you're towing.
Going down hill will be a handful. Normally pulling alot of wieght is not
too tough, it's slowing down that is important, and w/o trailer brakes wow.
You will find out right away if it is not safe. If I've got the plan right,
I would seriously try to figure out a way to brake the vehicle that you are
towing. You can do it, just be really careful.
Eric 48 sub w/ Hitches front and rear