RE: [oletrucks] 1957 original paint

To: "'David'" <dstiles@rmi.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 1957 original paint
From: Bill Simmeth <bill@merchantsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:53:04 -0400
David:

Welcome to the list.  I've also got a 57 3200.  I also have a 1957
Salesman's Data Book which has color chips.  Which color you looking
for?  I could maybe get a color copy and send to you, although I don't
know how well the color would reproduce.  I recently saw a 57 color
chart up for auction on eBay and there were no bidders at $9.99.  There
are also guys who advertise in Hemmings who have color charts for sale.

Bill Simmeth
57 3200