Re: [oletrucks] Eastwood Company

To: Thomas M OBrien <tmobrien@juno.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Eastwood Company
From: michael_j._o'rourke@gmr.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:25:13 -0400
I've ordered on line from them twice.  Both times I had the items in less
than a week.
Mike

I placed an order online with the Eastwood Company and was supposed to
receive it in about 3-4 days, but when I didn't receive the order in
about a week I checked to see that everything's been placed on backorder.

What have people's experience been with the Eastwood Company,
particularly with backordered items?  I hope its not as bad as some other
mail order supplier that I won't mention...

Thanks for your help.

Tom OBrien (Oregon)
60 Apache K20