[oletrucks] Doing Battle with The Forces Of Evil

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Doing Battle with The Forces Of Evil
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 22:12:15 EDT
    Well, fellow listees, I am about to face the Forces Of Evil (FOE) at the
DMV once again. I have acted on the advice of the parish DMV councilor at the
AAA and called for another appointment. I will be armed with The Good Books
according to GM, the Owners Handbook and the Salesman's Information Manual
and will attempt to get around the weight certificate that threatens to cost
some serious brass in tow fees. The appointment is set for Thursday A.M.,
prey for me.

Paul O'Neil, Hudson29@aol.com
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
AEROMARK - Need Rubber Stamps or Signs? See:
http://hometown.aol.com/hudson29/myhomepage/index.html