Re: [oletrucks] Abrasive suggestions for blaster

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Abrasive suggestions for blaster
From: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 18:40:15 -0700
I tried using copper slag, it's 12 bucks for 100 lbs (in Houston). It broke
up fairly quickly and made a big black mess. It did cut without clogging. I
got 100 lbs of aluminum oxide for 60 bucks, it doesn't have nearly as much
dust and lasts longer. I'm allowed in the house once again. I tried silica
sand and had the same clogging  problem. BTW, I'm using the same Harbor
Freight blaster.