Re: [oletrucks] in texas - WHERE?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] in texas - WHERE?
From: "Rob Steinmetz" <rstein@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 07:48:25 -0400
    Let's add a little to the list of people who would help him clean up
things.  I'll add Ohio to the list of states that have individuals that are
willing to help the old man out.  Let me know when the big day is, and I'll
be there with my trailer.
    If we could get an effort together to help this guy out, it would be a
good time to get together local members of the list for dinner as well.
What do you think?