[oletrucks] Anybody wanna Ford?!?!?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Anybody wanna Ford?!?!?
From: Vince Strazzabosco <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 12:24:50 -0700 (PDT)
I know, I know, it's way off topic.

But I have this '62 Ford F100 Stepside that I picked up cheap to save
it from the junkyard.  It runs okay and is very complete, no rust, just
needs some driveline work and has a couple of cracks in the I-6 engine
block that need to be welded.  Lots of recently replaced parts.  Three
on the tree, too.

I really don't have the room and time for it, so I'm trying to sell it
off OR trade for a fairly equal Chevy/GMC. I have the title and it is
licensed until 11/99 here in California.

The truck is near San Francisco.

Any interest, drop me a line.

Thanks!

vince