[oletrucks] Pacer rotors

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Pacer rotors
From: "Jeff Davis" <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 19:24:49 PDT
Hi all,

     Been awhile since I've posted any questions but was reading the list
tonight and one popped into mind.
     Here goes, I put a pacer front end and a early eighty's camaro rear
(disc brakes) in my '51AD. The big question is, is there any rotors that
will fit the pacer spindles with a chevy bolt pattern? Or do I have to take
the pacer rotors and have the bolt pattern changed over? I'm hoping someone
will know of some type of swap. Figuring that as the pacer rotors wear
replacing them will mean having to change bolt patterns all over again. The
only other option is to carry two spares or a spare on a rim with a
universal bolt pattern. Either way the swap sounds better to me.
     Thanks in ADvance.

Jeff Davis
'51 custom