Re: [oletrucks] Question about front suspension and.....

To: <SBOHNAK@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Question about front suspension and.....
From: "Eric and Linda St.Phillips" <lstphil1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 21:53:53 -0400
I'm not sure but I saw a set of anti-jounce ride stabilizers for sale on
Ebay that were cylindrical with a small bracket attached . The warning label
said "do not attempt to disassemble".. I think due to heavy springs under
tension inside. I had never seen or heard of these before but the owner
claimed they were a rare option for task force trucks... A possiblility? I
didn't bid on them and I did not see what the final sales price was.
Eric A. St.Phillips
1959 GMC 100
Fairport, NY