[oletrucks] Re: 58GMC hood latch

To: perigrinefalcon@netscape.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: 58GMC hood latch
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 05:58:10 EDT
In a message dated 09/02/99 12:58:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
perigrinefalcon@netscape.net writes:

<<
 Bob
  The guys at Grumpys here in Phoenix have told me that the hood latches on
the
 58-59 GMC'S were different from all others. I don't know how true that is.
Are
 there any recorces that would be recomended for research in this and other
 areas?

 Thanks

 Perry Smith >>

GMC parts books are rare as hens teeth, and costly too.  Look for them at
flea markets.
Bob Adler