[oletrucks] Forward from Mr. Pate.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Forward from Mr. Pate.
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:37:07 -0400
Hi all, I forwarded your messages to Mr. Pate, and here's his reply:
<<
Hi Kevin,

Tell everyone I miss them also and thanks for all the kind words.

I sold my ole truck, miss it, miss the list and all the good people  on it.

Maybe someday, I can regroup and find the interests that I once had.

It has been almost 2 years since my wife died and I still haven't got back

the ambition and drive that I used to have.>>

Kevin 59' Apache 38/NAPCO