[oletrucks] Coil Oil

To: "OleTruck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Coil Oil
From: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 19:56:11 -0700
Hi to everyone
  I know this sounds like strange thing to need to know but I have an old
Mallory coil that I have had to repair twice. In doing so I lost some of the
oil out of it. I remember some time ago about someone turning thier coil
upside down and the guys inlaw who worked at mallory told him to turn it
back up. I was hoping him or someone else could help me out. It has worked
fdine for the last 6 mos. so I guess It's ok. I was just curios cause
everybody I ask gives me the strangest looks, like what the hell do you want
to know that for. So if anybody knows what kind of oil it is let us know and
I will never forget. Thanks
Eric 48 carryall