[oletrucks] 59 GMC Operators Manual / How to HOP UP Chevy & GMC 6 cyl en

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 59 GMC Operators Manual / How to HOP UP Chevy & GMC 6 cyl engines
From: JWSuther1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 21:41:19 EDT
Hello List - I bought a 59 GMC truck the other day (sold it the next) and
also purchased a few manuals from him.  I have two manuals I'm willing to
part with if anyone is interested -- the first is an Original 1959 GMC Truck
Operators Manual copyright 1958 in very good condition, approx. 116 pages.
This is not a reprint.
Second is - How To Hop Up Chevrolet & GMC 6 cylinder engines by Roger
Huntington published by Floyd Clymer copyright 1951 approx. 160 pages in
excellent condition.  Lots of nostalgic engine info, pictures etc.
There's been a lot on the list lately about inline engines I thought someone
might be interested in the hop up book and anyone with a 59 GMC truck without
an operators manual might like it.

Best Regards - John Sutherland
59 Chevy Fleets