Re: [oletrucks] windshield trim color

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] windshield trim color
From: Jay Duncanson <jay@duncanson.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 14:55:51 -0700
On 9/7/99, Advdesign1@aol.com wrote:

><<  what was the original color of the windshield metal trim
> interior pieces on a '49 AD? Was it the interior color (the so-called
> "champagne"), >>
>
>I call 54 interior color champagne.   47-52
> was brown metallic.  The trim is the same as the rest of the interior,
>except steering wheel, col and shift stick.
>Bob ADler

Thanks, Bob. This raises a second question: the interior paint sold
by some of the catalog houses is called "Champagne". As you said,
47-52
was a brown metallic. Do you or anybody else on the list know if that
paint is indeed correct for 47-52? I've searched the archives for
this info but found conflicting information.
Jay Duncanson                              jay@duncanson.com