[oletrucks] virus

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] virus
From: zorro@pop3.kih.net
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 08:58:41 -0400
        I had received the virus a while back from a friend.. I did some
research
        and found it slows down your system, but also duplicates itself and
        attaches itself to outgoing messages, without the sender knowing it.

        I'm not taking up for anyone here, because I don't know if it was
        intentional or not. But be sure to watch your outgoing messages, so you
        don't forward it to anyone you are mailing.

        Bert <58 Apache>