[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#162898696: 1959 Spotl

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#162898696: 1959 Spotlight Worked From Inside Car New/Box
From: lstphil1@rochester.rr.com
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 08:39:01 -0700 (PDT)
Spotlight Accessory for TF pickup

Title of item:  1959 Spotlight Worked From Inside Car New/Box
Seller: rdchm@aol.com
Starts: 09/10/99, 17:24:18 PDT
Ends:   09/17/99, 17:24:18 PDT
Price:  Currently $25.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=162898696

Item Description:
        An old spotlight that is operated from the inside of the car. This
spotlight is new in the box and comes with all of the extras I have set around
the light in the picture. Written on top of box in ink is "59 Chev Truck" I
don't know if that is correct or not as this is an estate listing so you be the
judge. Measurement of box spotlight is in is 19 by 7 inches and that is about
the correct size of light as this is the box it was shipped in. Inside handle
made from that cream colored plastic of the 50s and is somewhat warm to the
touch. Bidders pay actual shipping costs money orders sent same day checks take
a little longer. All e-mail questions answered and I always leave feedback.
Thanks for looking an bidding.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com