[oletrucks] eBay ads

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] eBay ads
From: Bill Porter <porboy298@email.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 21:04:58 -0400 (EDT)
Hi All,
I am tired of looking at eBay ads, I'm take the time to
look at the ads most evening and I have a business that
thats a lot of time, children and grandchildren that I
spend time with, hunt and fish, wife and I travel and I
rebuild old pickups and tractors and I have time to surf
ebay most every night that I'm home if I WANT to. What I
am saying that I have had to give up sitting in front of
the boob tube but everyone can work it in if they wish to.
So not having the time don't wash. I find some nice stuff
cheap on eBay but I work at it. I don't expect someone
else to do my grunt work.
I looked at the list this evening and only one message
was about old pickups since I looked at it this morning.
Most of the mail to the list the past two or three days
was about ebay, not trucks. Thats why we are here on the
list for old trucks not ebay. I can use delete but why
should I. Contact off list if ebay is what you want but
lets get back to trucks.
Regards to all,
Bill Porter