Re: [oletrucks] Mustang II info needed

To: ace0027@ibm.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Mustang II info needed
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 15:49:28 -0700 (PDT)
ace0027@ibm.net says:
> Stock spindles - How far of the ground is the front bumper? And what
> size tires?

This drops the front a minimum of 5", up to 8" if you go with the shorty
springs.  My '57 has the heavy duty springs which raise the front the most
over the ifs setup, bottom of my front bumper is 7 1/2" and barely clears
the curb when I park at an angle to the street edges.

> 2-inch drop spindles - How far is your bumper? And what size tires?

You can get the bumper to scrape the ground with a 2" spindle drop.  This
is while the truck is parked.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com