Re: [oletrucks] I'll 2nd Please don't break up the list

To: OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I'll 2nd Please don't break up the list
From: Raymond_Hunt@vesuvius.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 05:40:12 -0500
I am planning on attending the My Classic Car show and swap meet early next
month with the intention of shopping for a outside visor for my 54 3100.
Can anyone give an idea of what to look for. I am realatively new to the
old trucks and want to make sure I know what I'm buying. Are ther any
serial no's stamped on the visors to tell me what I'm looking for?

Thanks
Ray Hunt