Re: [oletrucks] Ebay - my first time to speak =)

To: Douglas Thornton <drthorn@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ebay - my first time to speak =)
From: Don Kasbohm <milw8170@dmci.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:49:02 -0400
At 08:05 AM 9/13/99 -0500, you wrote:
>This is also my first response on Ebay...  If it pertains to our trucks it
>should be OK!!!
>After all, there are only so many parts available!

I don't see what the big deal is either, provided that it something
pertaining to old trucks. Of course a lot of these items that are found I
don't want or need, but if nothing else at least I've gotten to see a few
pics of some nice rides (The only way I could describe that black '59 Jimmy
NAPCO was AWE-SOME!!!). But if it's bothering folks that much, I'm willing
to go along with the majority.
I check the jukeboxes and jukebox parts up for bids on there almost every
day. I also watch for the very rare occasion that railroad motorcar parts
pop up for bids. So I have one question; how do you search for just
oletrucks and oletruck parts? Seems like everytime I try to do that I end up
wallowing through a bunch of Matchbox cars and the like and just give up
after about a half hour. Is there an easier way to just find the "real
stuff"? Thanks!
Don Kasbohm
'59 GMC 100 V8