Re: [oletrucks] 54 panel truck

To: gary@mx.serv.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 54 panel truck
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 01:21:20 -0700 (PDT)
Gary Stutz says:

> Hey Guys
>
> After the fur has flown about ebay, it is with  great trepidation that I
> tell you that there is a 54 panel truck up for $250.00 minimum bid. The
> pictures look pretty good.
> http://grass.ebay.com/go/101/10596583/164243696
>
> Please don't throw things at me.

OK, I've given it some thought, and looked into making the list block the
"forward this auction to a friend" stuff.  I can do it, but its a pain.

My vote is self restraint.

>From this point on, no more ebay posts unless you are the seller.  For the
reasons why, see my missive from the other night.  Its entirely about
keeping us a nice place to be with out spam, telemarketers, advertising and
what not.  Imagine you are sitting down to watch your favorite PBS show and
10 min into the bit you get a commercial break.  Get the idea?

'nuff said on this issue I think.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com