RE: [oletrucks] ps on 235/colum

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] ps on 235/colum
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:07:54 -0400
The Bothers catalog http://www.brotherstrucks.com/ there is also
an online catalog that can be accessed from the above website. It
has a conversion kit that allows the use of the original steering column
and steering box.  The replace items are the drag link and tie rod, all
you'll have to provide is a steering pump. This can be viewed from their
online catalog. Ready for the price----574.00... talk about pricey....
wayne