Re: [oletrucks] NAPCO Transfer case bearings

To: Advdesign1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] NAPCO Transfer case bearings
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 09:50:03 EDT
See if you have a "Precision Industries" in your area. I was able to get the
hard-to-find seal for the front drive shaft on my 48 3/4 ton. They spec'd it
from measurements as the old one was destroyed on removal. I also got a sleve
for the worn pinion.

You might call the one near me (Greenville, SC) to see if they have one near
you - 864-627-1317.

EEHodges@aol.com
Emory Hodges
48 Chevy 3/4 ton "Rack"

In a message dated 9/16/1999 7:05:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,