[oletrucks] original documentation

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] original documentation
From: Thomas M OBrien <tmobrien@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:30:43 -0700
Do those of you doing an original restoration on their truck know how I
might go about obtaining an original dealer invoice.  I would like to
know exactly what equipment and options came on my truck, etc.  I have
been able to trace the owners through the DMV and the dealer, but the
owners are no longer with us and the dealer has changed hands too many
times or went out of business

Also, did they have "window stickers" back then?  Finally, I do not have
the correct build sheet that was between the seat springs.  Might these
be available or reprinted from GM like you see sometimes on Camaros or
Corvettes?

I do know that from other sources (data book, etc.) that my truck has
some accessories and options that were originally available.

Anyway, I have some more questions on the subject, so your advice is
appreciated. Thanks for your Help.

Tom O
60 Apache K20