[oletrucks] Re: RE: "Wagon" Sides

To: SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: RE: "Wagon" Sides
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:46:15 EDT
    Tim asked about an AD book, and I have to say that such a book is a
natural and will be written. These trucks are getting more popular all the
time and the lack of good solid historical and restoration info is
astonishing. Given the proliferation of books on similar topics, it should be
a good seller. That author had best get to interviewing if he hopes to catch
his primary sources, as the design work was done more than 50 years ago, and
like our WWII & Korean heroes, they will not be around forever.

Paul O'Neil, Hudson29@aol.com
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
AEROMARK - Need Rubber Stamps or Signs? See:
www.aeromark.net