[oletrucks] 57 GMC Panel For Sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 57 GMC Panel For Sale
From: Gary Stutz <gary@mx.serv.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:45:47 -0700
Hey Guys-

Too many projects, decided to sell my 57 GMC 250 (1 ton) panel truck.
The truck is rough, but all there and restorable. Body is straight. Some
rust in lower fenders and doors, not real bad. It's got the 347 Pontiac
in it. The PO said it blew a head gasket, and he tore it down and never
got it back together. The block is in the engine compartment and the
rest of the engine is in the back. Running gear all original, brakes
work. I'll take $1,000.00 for it. Ping me off list if you're interested
and I'll send some pictures. I'm in the Seattle metro area.

Gary