[oletrucks] Looking for small part

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for small part
From: "Bob Welch" <rwelch@ionet.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:25:33 -0500
I am looking for the small "ell" bracket (it's rounded on one side) that
bolts to the driver's side inner fenderwell and to the firewall on a 56 TF.
I have not found one in any of the wrecking yards and most of the classic
truck vendors don't want to go out in their yards to dig one up.  If you
have one you can part with please notify me offline.  Thanks.  -Bob