Re: [oletrucks] One Tough Broken Bolt!

To: Hudson29@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] One Tough Broken Bolt!
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:25:38 -0400
Paul,
   I would try a small cylindrical rotary file about half the hole dia. You
might
flatten it out enough to start a drill. If the threads are too buggered up to
save you could drill larger and install a helicoil. I suppose the next size bolt
(3/8) is an option but I would prefer using a helicoil.

Grant 50 3100