Re: [oletrucks] Gas tank liner

To: "old trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gas tank liner
From: "David Heath Trahan" <heath@acadian.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 18:14:12 -0500
One kit has a quart and is $30.00, the other kit comes with a gallon and
it's $50.00.  Was your kit the gallon size?  Whitney doesn't normally have
that big a price jump, but, I don't have any of their older catalogs to
compare.  How long ago did you buy yours??  If you think I need the gallon
size, then that's what I 'll order.

Once again thanks, I appreciate the responses!!!

Robert T.
'53 3100