Re: [oletrucks] Calif. license & registration

To: Mark Self <markself@discover.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Calif. license & registration
From: livnrt@uswest.net
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 14:08:23 -0600
in Montana you would just have to have your dad apply for a lost title at the
DMV     the bill of sale will get you a sticker (I think its 30 days from date
noterised)
here you can also get a title by filing it as an abandoned vehicle    if it's
been on your property for some amount of time (not sure how long it is)  you
have a legal right to it         it is a pain to get one this way!   worth it in
some cases though

Dustin