[oletrucks] Pressure fed sandblaster...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Pressure fed sandblaster...
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 00:33:35 EDT
Hi,

I'm currently building a large pressure blaster to use with plastic media for
paint stripping. I am using an 18 inch diameter X 5 foot long nuclear grade
pressure vessel rated for 3000 PSI (I got it for free!). All you need is a
tank with openings top and bottom and one on the side. Northern Hydraulics
has an excellant picture of their pressure blaster in their catalog. You
should be able to tell how to build it from the picture. The only thing I
will need when I finish building the blaster is a bigger air compressor. I
currently run a P.O.S. Devilbis pro-air 5 horse power oiless. Anyone got a 10
horse oil in the crank compressor (must be single phase electric though) in
Oregon/Washington they want to sell? I'm looking for a rebuilder. Let me know.

Dustin
50 & 53 GMC 1/2 tons