Re: [oletrucks] Howdoyagetthe Front Hood Medalion Off?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Howdoyagetthe Front Hood Medalion Off?
From: "Bret Nemeth" <ChevyPickup@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:37:40 -0400
Just the other day I removed the two bolts that hold the master Cyl to the
frame bracket on my 55 2nd pickup. One bolt came right out the other
wouldn't move no matter how hard I tried. I got it out by cutting the head
off with a 3" cutoff wheel in my die grinder. Murphy law is at work on every
bolt of this truck. If one comes out easy you know you are in trouble. At
least a 45 year old truck has a reason to give me problems. Some parts of my
newer cars are just as bad after 10 years. Maybe not as good as the old
truck.