[oletrucks] 59 Apache Cameo for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 59 Apache Cameo for sale
From: Jeff Higgins <jmhiggins@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 20:19:14 -0700
Hi all.  I'm selling my 1959 Apache 3200 series Cameo 1/2 ton.  If anyone
here is interested, drop me a line to my email account
<jmhiggins@earthlink.net> and I can give you more details.  What follows is
a description of what I've gotten done.
Newly remanufactured straight 6 235 engine (at a specialty shop) with new
crank and camshafts.
Also a new clutch, generator, voltage regulator, carburetor, rearend,
kingpins, wiper motor, speedometer head, master cylinder and more.  It's
stock and in top-notch condition.  I put it at 80% restored.  It has the
wrap around rear window, stock cab heater, and the wood in the bed is only
a couple of years old.  It is straight and isn't rusted but needs some more
work for full restoration.  It's an excellent runner, getting me around
where I need to go everyday.  I'm no longer able to keep going on this
project, though I've put a lot of love and sweat into it.  Additionally,
I'm only looking to sell it for the same amount that I've put into it.
Breaking even and seeing that someone else will take the project forward is
good enough.  All of the receipts are available.  I'm in Southern
California.  Anybody interested drop me a line.

Jeff Higgins
1959 Chevy Apache 1/2 ton