[oletrucks] AD fender cost?/anyone got a 270 FS in OR or WA?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD fender cost?/anyone got a 270 FS in OR or WA?
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:27:57 EDT
Hi everyone,

The 8 fenders on both my AD GMC's are shredded and rusted beyond repair. I
ran into a guy that has a full set (4) of fenders in useable shape for $200.
Is this an OK deal?

Also, anyone in Oregon/Washington have a rebuilder GMC 270 for sale? I'm
considering picking up a 1943 military 270 shortblock for $125, But Jack
Halton hinted that this wasn't such a good deal- so if anyone has a 270
(prefer civilian type) in OR/WA let me know. It's not that $125 is too much,
it's more that I don't want to mess with the military block. Please let me
know what you think about the fenders or if you have a 270!

Dustin
50 & 53 GMC 1/2 tons