RE:[oletrucks] speedo gear

To: jforbes@primenet.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:[oletrucks] speedo gear
From: "David" <mytruck@hehe.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 23:18:12 -0600
It was me that you sent it to... LOL  (Shows you how fast I get these
things done...) It did not fit right.  It fit in the hole but it seems like
it needed to be larger, did not hit the gears.  I found that list of gm
part numbers I sent the list and thought I would ask again.  The guy at the
closest dealership was no help, he just said I would have to bring it
there.  My truck is 150 miles from there right now and in about twenty
pieces in preparation for paint.

So, it was a long shot question and thanks everyone.

Tex Carr