[oletrucks] More on the ID plates

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] More on the ID plates
From: Bill Bailey <billb@gamewood.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:33:36 -0400
My truck has two plates mounted in the door sill, there is one at the
top which has the VIN number embossed into it, there is an additional
plate down low in the door sill which is about 3x4" (from memory).  It
has been painted over, my question is what is supposed to be on that
plate. I tried the lacquer thinner on it and the paint wouldn't come
off. Any other ideas on how to remove the paint so I can see the
information?

--
Bill Bailey
http://members.tripod.com/~oltruck/